More courses, more options, more value
THE CLUBLINK PLAYERS CLUB OFFERS MORE OF EVERYTHING FOR VALUE-CONSCIOUS GOLFERS WHO WANT TO TEST THEIR GAMES ON SOME OF THE BEST COURSES ANYWHERE.
Imagine teeing it up at Glen Abbey, just like the stars on the PGA TOUR. Or the South course at The Club at Bond Head, so reminiscent of classic British links. With so many choices, a Players Club membership gives you great golf… and great value!
You will enjoy access to a season full of golf at ClubLink's daily fee Clubs including Glen Abbey, Cherry Downs, The Club at Bond Head, Rolling Hills Golf Club, Grandview Inn, and Hidden Lake Golf Club. Players Club Premium members get to experience 'Member for a Day' rounds at six additional Clubs including Caledon Woods in Bolton, Eagle Ridge in Georgetown, Glendale in Hamilton, the Mark O'Meara Course at Grandview in Huntsville, National Pines in Innisfil and Station Creek in Gormley.
As a result of feedback from a recent survey of ClubLink Players Club Members, we are please to present two new membership options for 2017. The Premium Select and Premium Advantage both offer more certificates and more value. Also in response to your feedback, league play has bee added for 2017.
ADDED VALUE BENEFITS FOR ALL CLUBLINK PLAYERS CLUB MEMBERS:
- 25% off the regular green fee at daily fee locations
- Best rate guarantee*
- 10% off room bookings at Muskoka Resort properties
- Preferred pricing in Players Club Invitational events
- Personalized identification card
- Tee-time booking privileges five days in advance through LinkLine or LinkLine OnLine
- Players Club website to book tee times online, check news or register for events
- League play (new for 2017)
*If you make a reservation at any of our locations and later find a similar tee time for less, within one hour of your reservation, at the same location through another source, we will match the price.